Latest NewsView All News
February 10, 2021
Stewart Trail Recreation Area
Public Meeting February 11, 2021 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Presentation will begin at 5:00 pm
In accordance with the Statewide Health Orders pertaining to Covid 19 precautions, we are taking the following precautions for the Stewart Trail Open House:
- The Civic Center has a space to accommodate 40 participants, as per the Statewide Public Health Order
- Face coverings and social distancing are required per Statewide Health Order #4
- Hand sanitizing gel and facemasks will be available at the event
- Single-use pencils will be available
- Remote participation is encouraged. Comments placed in the chat will be considered as written comments and provided to the Steering Committee.
Use Meeting ID: 925 7056 1634 and Passcode: 402799, or call in at 1 (253) 215-8782
Updated Powerpoint Slides (10 FEB 2021)
January 29, 2021
Natural Resources Management Plan (Final - Jan 2021)
January 21, 2021
LINCOLN COUNTY TRANSFER BUILDING REPAIR
Sealed Bids for the construction of the Lincoln County Transfer Building Repair will be received by Lincoln County, WY at the Planning and Engineering Office, 61 East 5th Avenue, Afton, Wyoming, 83110 until 10:00 a.m. local time on Thursday, February 11, 2021, at which time the Bids received will be “publicly” opened and read. The Project consists of repairing the Lincoln County Transfer Station near Thayne, WY.
Click the header for more information...